THIS MAY BE HARDER THAN YOU THINK. THE ANSWERS WILL BE ON THE TIP OF YOUR TONGUE, BUT YOU JUST CAN'T QUITE REMEMBER THE CORRECT ANSWER. DON'T LOOK BELOW FOR THE ANSWERS UNTIL YOU HAVE TRIED IT OUT.
After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the
grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably,
someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did
he leave behind?________________.
02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. in early 1964, we all watched them on The ____ ___________ Show.
03. "Get your kicks, __ _________ _______."
04. The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to ___________________.
05. In the jungle, the mightyJungle, ________________.
06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the _____________.
07. Nestle's makes the very best _______________.
08. Satchmo was America's "Ambassador of Goodwill." Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was _________________.
09. What takes a licking and keepson ticking? _______________.
10. Red Skeleton's hobo character wasnamed__________________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and ________ ________.'
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their______________.
The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the
front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ____________
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.'
This was a tribute to ___________________.
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called ___________________.
15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the ________________________.
16. Remember LS/MFT _____ _____/_____ _____ _____
17. Hey Kids! What time is it? It's _____ ______ _____!
18. Who knows what secrets lie in the hearts of men? The _____ Knows!
19. There was a song that came out in the 60's that was "a grave yard smash". It's name was the ______ ______!
20. Alka Seltzer used a "boy with a tablet on his head" as it's Logo/Representative. What was the boy's name? ________
01.The Lone Ranger left behind a silver bullet.
02. The Ed Sullivan Show
03. On Route 66
04.To protect the innocent.
05.The Lion Sleeps Tonight
06. The limbo
08. Louis Armstrong
09. The Timex watch
10. Freddy, The Freeloader and 'Good Night and God Bless.'
11. Draft cards (Bras were also
Burned. Not flags, as some have guessed)
12. Beetle or Bug
13. Buddy Holly
16. Lucky Strike/Means Fine Tobacco
17. Howdy Doody Time
19. Monster Mash
My focus is to best
understand the goals and visions of my clients, ensuring all decisions are made
with a wealth of information and the necessary tools for a successful,
I have found my “Slice of Heaven” I look
forward to you finding yours!
I enjoy walking the warm sandy beaches, swimming and watching the magnificent sunsets on Florida’s Gulf Coast. Thirty years ago I came from Michigan to the Sarasota area to enjoy the beaches of the Sunshine State. The “Beach Communities” Longboat Key, Lido Key, Siesta Key and Casey Key are what draw everyone to make Sarasota their home!
Sarasota the “Cultural Capital” of Florida attracts homeowners that want more than just a beach experience. Sarasota and Manatee communities with the growth of new housing maintain their elegant but laid back style. It is a great place to make it your home to be able to enjoy lush natural environment and the amenities of a modern city.
I became a home owne r in Lakewood Ranch an award winning 17,500 acre site that provides a beautiful master planned, maintained and golf community. Get the picture: blue waters, white sand, plenty of sun, blue skies, fabulous food, casual outdoor dining, amazing fishing, play golf, boat races, music and art festivals….
My focus is to best understand the goals and visions of my clients, ensuring all decisions are made with a wealth of information and the necessary tools for a successful, rewarding experience.
I have found my “Slice of Heaven” I look forward to you finding yours!
Alt: Consider these 7 family-friendly activities you should try in Sar
"Kathy was everything we wanted and needed in an agent as 1st time home buyers. She went above and beyond to ensure that we had everything explained to us, because we did have a lot of questions. An amazing agent and better person! -Megan & Justin"